Screen protector

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I have always used the ones u get at Verizon.have a choice between clear and anti glare.last a good while unless u carry a lighter or keys in the same pocket as your phone,but no screen protector will last thru that

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Mike. I have the one from Verizon. I like the slickness and the feel. Feels naked but it isn't. I don't like the anti-glare tho....they don't glide well.
I have used the ghost armor and invisible shield in the past. They feel yucky in my opinion ion and take away the screen touch experience. It slows it down.

sent from my Rezound

Kerafyrm

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I use the RND Power Solutions Ultra Crystal Clear from Amazon, it's only 6 dollars for a pack of 3 and works well.

They also have an anti-glare version, but I firmly believe that anti-glare screen protectors are ineffective in any kind of sunlight and only serve to add an "embedded glitter" effect to your better-than-Retina display.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I've never bought anti glares,just seeing my brothers bionic with anti glares,turned me away.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
So if no one likes the anti-glare, does anyone have any helpful tips on how to deal with glare when using the phone outside. I'm currently using a "Reallook" screen protector.

This drives me nuts. It seems almost impossible to do anything with the phone when outside on a sunny day. Luckily I live in Seattle where that pesky old sun isn't around much.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So if no one likes the anti-glare, does anyone have any helpful tips on how to deal with glare when using the phone outside. I'm currently using a "Reallook" screen protector.

This drives me nuts. It seems almost impossible to do anything with the phone when outside on a sunny day. Luckily I live in Seattle where that pesky old sun isn't around much.

/wave from Bellingham.

Regarding screen protector: 3 years with smart phones, 3 years without screen protector or case. No worries, no problems.

YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox