Before the ICS upgrade I was able to control my volume to vibrate using the side keys now it only shows the media volume. What is the quickest way to silence or vibrate the phone now

TIA
    08-23-2012 02:02 PM
    You will have to go into settings and click on sound

sent from my Rezound
    08-23-2012 02:15 PM
    It also depends on where youre at on the phone. If youre looking at the music player then the media volume will go up or down, but if youre just looking at your home screen with no musiic playing then it should be the ringer volume.
    08-23-2012 02:28 PM
    It also depends on where youre at on the phone. If youre looking at the music player then the media volume will go up or down, but if youre just looking at your home screen with no musiic playing then it should be the ringer volume.
    When I'm on home screen I get the media volume. I know that wasn't there before
    08-23-2012 02:35 PM
    You probably have some app open in the background which it is controlling the volume of. Music playing? I have it controlling volume correctly.
    08-23-2012 02:41 PM
    You probably have some app open in the background which it is controlling the volume of. Music playing? I have it controlling volume correctly.
    Doesn't seem to be anything running music wise anywhere. Where should I look
    08-23-2012 02:44 PM
    This happened to me after downloading MX player. Only could fix it with a reboot. I finally removed mx player and have not had any further problems.
    08-23-2012 03:13 PM
    Doesn't seem to be anything running music wise anywhere. Where should I look
    To check what is running:
    Settings > Apps > Running tab
    08-23-2012 03:15 PM
    To check what is running:
    Settings > Apps > Running tab
    Nothing was running. Several reboots fixed the probIem. I feel like I'm back on my blackberry with these reboots it now shows ringer volume

Thank you all
    08-23-2012 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD