Exchange mail attachments

plemelin

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to save an attachment inside an Exchange Activesync e-mail in the stock mail application? On my Inc I would hold my finger on it and it would ask me what I wanted to do. On ICS no dice. Also does anyone know to get it to automatically show the HTML in e-mails? It used to but I did a factory wipe and now it is gone. I love the phone especially with the latest version of ICS. It is super quick and I don't see many if any bugs but those littel things annoy me.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
All of my attachments that I download are automatically saved to /sdcard/ext_sd/Download/ and I did nothing special... just "downloading" them puts them there. This is probably related to the Settings->General Settings->Attachment cache setting in the mail app.

As far as the HTML mail, open the mail app, press menu and go to Settings -> Send & Receive -> Message Format and select HTML, note you may have to increase the Mail Size Limit if you have problems getting really large HTML messages (this is very unusual, 50KB should display 99.9% of all HTML emails).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20