jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I recently have been having problems with Maps sending me to the wrong addresses. I have the most recent Global Ruu and updates. I also have all three location services checked. This has happened before on stock. Is this fairly normal for it to send you way off course. Not just down the street. I'm talking several miles. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I recently have been having problems with Maps sending me to the wrong addresses. I have the most recent Global Ruu and updates. I also have all three location services checked. This has happened before on stock. Is this fairly normal for it to send you way off course. Not just down the street. I'm talking several miles. Any suggestions?

This sounds more like an issue with your local maps or navigation... have you tried using a different navigation software like Waze to see if you have the same results?

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Navigon is what I had to change to, so I could find my way. It worked fine. Thanks. I just prefer maps.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Navigon is what I had to change to, so I could find my way. It worked fine. Thanks. I just prefer maps.

Then the problem is probably Google's maps in your area are off from the GPS coordinates... you could try going to Settings->Apps->All->Maps and do a Force Stop and Clear Data, then restart Maps, but since Navigon is correct and Google Maps is wrong, then it sounds like an issue with Google Map's database on their servers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay