ES File Manager question

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, for those who use the ES file manager app, how do you sync files with your desktop? I would like to sync picture files if possible.

Thanks

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I only use ES File Manager for file management (ie. Explorer), I don't even know if it can do syncing functions.

Depending on the amount of pictures you have, you could use DropBox or Google Drive, maintain them in the cloud and just sync to a local directory on your PC.

Also, I think HTC has a tool specifically for syncing files between the handset and desktop PC, but I have never used it. HTC has it for download and with instructions on this page: HTC Rezound

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I use the automatic upload feature in Google+ for pics and video. I get home and all my stuff (except huge video files - those need to be transferred manually) are already waiting for me in Google+.

As stated above, I just use file managers for basic directory nav & file management. Sorry.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I do it manually right now, which is no problem as I have to rename them anyway to place them in the right folders, just looking for a short cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy