REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case

SYMAWD

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just got this case from Cruzerlite. I ordered the androidified pattern, but they accidentally sent argyle. I called up and not only are they sending the right case, they are also sending a second one, both the color of my choice. Top notch customer service. On to the case.

The case has the proper cutouts for everything on the phone and everything lines up perfectly. The case is flexible, but the material itself is on the firmer side. Also, it feels really nice in your hands. Enjoy the video.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Good customer service is hard to find these days, I'm sold on this case, I'll be looking for one when I get home from work

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
No problem and thanks for watching. If you want a case though, this is as close to naked as you can get.

Cool. I'm leaning in Case Mate's direction -- their Barely There option... just protection for the back, so when I set the phone down it doesn't scuff the back or the camera. $10 from Amazon.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Especially after destroying a screen and having to pay the Asurion deductible of $99, I am more and more thinking the best way to go is a more ruggedized case even for the casual user. Currently awaiting a Seidio Active series with holster, should arrive today... If anyone is interested I could do a mini-review and comparison to other cases (I have an Otterbox Defender, Seidio Surface, and a Qubits TPU gel skin cover).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz