Lapdock Type Device

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, for some reason I have really been wanting a lapdock type device that motorola has for its phones. I was recently at a business event, where it seems everyone had Ipads with bluetooth keyboards they were taking notes on and I had to drag out my laptop. I just think the lapdock device is very smart, if it wasnt so expensive, or if HTC even has an option for out devices. Really a smallish bluetooth keyboard would prob suffice running apps such as colornote or something else.

Any suggestions?

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Asus transformer? Fully integrated keyboard and touch pad along with us mouse support. Much more functional that any Bluetooth keyboard with some janky holder. I have a tf300 and love it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
honestly I dont want anymore tablets. I have a touchpad running CM9, and a nook color running CM7, and neither have been used in like a month or more.If im going to carry a tablet around, I might as well carry my laptop. Asus's new padfone 2 looks pretty sweet, but prob wont come to US Markets, and is about $700. I dunno I just wish HTC would have more eccentic accessories for their products. It is a shame the lapdocks didnt catch on.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, for some reason I have really been wanting a lapdock type device that motorola has for its phones. I was recently at a business event, where it seems everyone had Ipads with bluetooth keyboards they were taking notes on and I had to drag out my laptop. I just think the lapdock device is very smart, if it wasnt so expensive, or if HTC even has an option for out devices. Really a smallish bluetooth keyboard would prob suffice running apps such as colornote or something else.

Any suggestions?

Lapdocks are pretty cheap. I have seen the lapdock 100 and atrix lapdock for $50ish new before. Of course, you need a Motorola phone. Verizon replaced one of my rezound with a droid razr maxx. The rezound has a much better screen and is a better device, imo, but the lapdock and premium hd station sold me on the razr maxx. Don't worry, still have another rezound. Btw, my gs3 mhl was supposed to support usb host simultaneously, but sadly, it does not. A bluetooth keyboard is should suffice if you don't need a bigger screen. The GS3 supports usb host so you can bring a regular usb keyboard and mouse and it works great. Sadly, the rezound doesn't support usb host.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX / Atrix Lapdock

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar