Alarm Clock Plus

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody use this app? Does it always work as supposed to? In my case, from time to time, the alarm doesn't go off in the morning and the icon as no longer shows in the notification bar, even though the night before everything was set and looked as usual.

Last edited:

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I rely on Alarm Clock Xtreme. No problems, and the app is well-maintained by its dev.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've used Alarm Clock Plus exclusively for the last two years, and it has never let me down once. How long have you used it? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Do you experience this issue with other alarm apps? Are you running stock or a custom rom?

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I've used it for a about a year and it failed about half a dozen times. I have checked my settings every time it failed and didn't see anything new or unusual. I've emailed the devs, but they never responded. I haven't used any other alarm apps. And I'm running stock.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I rely on Alarm Clock Xtreme. No problems, and the app is well-maintained by its dev.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Me too. It was free as an Amazon app of the day and has a permanent place on my home screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to echo what TBolt and Diesteldorf said, and recommend that you give Alarm Clock Xtreme a try. At the very least it would be interesting to see if this issue persists across multiple alarm apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay