Galaxy Note 2

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I know but I have decided to go with the Note. It does more than the S3 and it also does things the tablet doesn't do with split screens, etc.
It will serve well for my needs and just wants in a device. And after playing with it for awhile at AT&T, it isn't too bad in my small hands at all.
Quite comfortable to hold after getting used to it. I am excited to get it and have fun with it. I use my phone for everything as well as when I am on my tablet for others. It is smaller than a small tablet. I am looking forward to it. I would had gotten the S3 but I saw how much more the Note 2 does and that was the closer for me.......I am in sales and I believe in getting what you want and what you will use.

You have clearly done some research on the device. Give the phone a shot.

I was a fan of Motorola for a long time, then gave Samsung a try when I saw them offering features on their smart phones that Motorola wasn't offering.

I have been very happy overall with Samsung devices. The Note 2 will be my 4th Samsung device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Time to give some of those shows a chance. I poo-poo'ed all of them after assuming the worst.

Found out about TWD here and have loved it.

Am I the only Fringe watcher here?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah that is why I am trying to stick with DS9 right now. The BSG:B&C though has my interest peaked. Especially since it is a movie that is being release 12 minutes at a time.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Time to give some of those shows a chance. I poo-poo'ed all of them after assuming the worst.

Found out about TWD here and have loved it.

Am I the only Fringe watcher here?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Fringe is one of my weekly watches. I am kinda thinking though that I am going to stop since the ending is right around the corner. I might want to go back and start all over because I missed something somewhere along the line. Also might be good to catch it from a to z.

What about American Horror Story? I kinda feel like I am the only one disappointed with this season. By itself it would be fine, but it seems like a let down from last season....

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It's always best to get a new SIM when you change devices. They are free.

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Fringe is one of my weekly watches. I am kinda thinking though that I am going to stop since the ending is right around the corner. I might want to go back and start all over because I missed something somewhere along the line. Also might be good to catch it from a to z.

What about American Horror Story? I kinda feel like I am the only one disappointed with this season. By itself it would be fine, but it seems like a let down from last season....

I LOVE AHS, my favorite show. Fixing to watch it n about 30 mins.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
We DVR it, and start watching it about 10 mind after it starts recording..Then we can fast forward thru the commercials

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

I wait 20 minutes, but for the same reason. Honestly, I ought to just torrent everything & save myself $1,980/yr on TV - never any commercials that way.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I love the direction this thread has gone. Ok, let's see if I can jump in... DS9....Awesome...especially the Dominion war(named my company after the Dominion). Enterprise/Voyage...couldn't do it. Apparently I didn't give Breaking Bad enough time because the first three eps didn't get me so I gave up. I'll try again....some day. TWD...BEST SHOW ON TV!!!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
as far as DS9 goes, yeah the dominion war got me started on it again. I muddled through a season or so before I gave up and caught it on late night in the middle of the wars....then I had to go bak and see how we got there...wish I could get interested in studying like I do tv shows...

- - - Updated - - -

as far as DS9 goes, yeah the dominion war got me started on it again. I muddled through a season or so before I gave up and caught it on late night in the middle of the wars....then I had to go bak and see how we got there...wish I could get interested in studying like I do tv shows...

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I love the direction this thread has gone. Ok, let's see if I can jump in... DS9....Awesome...especially the Dominion war(named my company after the Dominion). Enterprise/Voyage...couldn't do it. Apparently I didn't give Breaking Bad enough time because the first three eps didn't get me so I gave up. I'll try again....some day. TWD...BEST SHOW ON TV!!!

looking forward to BB, now.
I second the nomination for TWD as #1 show.
Fringe used to be my #1, but the this final season is not as great as the previous imho.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site

Great thread. I see I need to give DS9 another go. I guess I was just burned out on the Star Trekkie stuff when it released. And BTW BB will be somewhat boring till about half way through the first season and then it takes off. I got hooked enough to buy season 5 on Amazon Prime.....but the season has taken a hiatus till next year when it finishes off.

'I'm not in danger. I am the danger!'

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Watched the first episode of BSG: Blood & Chrome last night. Pretty good, really. Nice eye candy, for sure. Was disappointed it was only 12 minutes long, though. hahaha. Will watch the rest.

So, someone is getting a Note 2 today . . . . . . . . . (ain't me).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz