Galaxy Note 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Mr Smith, how dare you try to get back on track?!?!
But since you insist. I really gave it serious consideration while I was waiting on black Friday. If I would have had an extra 300 in my pocket I might have done it, I was that close. I still think I would have regretted it though because of the size but I would have gotten over it. Outside of the screen size, what am I missing from the sgs?

Tbolt, I downloaded the first 6 an just set vlc player to play them back to back...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Mr Smith, how dare you try to get back on track?!?!
But since you insist. I really gave it serious consideration while I was waiting on black Friday. If I would have had an extra 300 in my pocket I might have done it, I was that close. I still think I would have regretted it though because of the size but I would have gotten over it. Outside of the screen size, what am I missing from the sgs?

Tbolt, I downloaded the first 6 an just set vlc player to play them back to back...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

For now you're only missing multi-screen and the s-pen apps. Both of which are supposed to be added to the SGS3 eventually but probably won't be until the SGS4 is available.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Time to give some of those shows a chance. I poo-poo'ed all of them after assuming the worst.

Found out about TWD here and have loved it.

Am I the only Fringe watcher here?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nope I watch TWD and Fringe both.. I love Walter and the Actor I think he does such a great job.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Some Verizon N2 folks are reporting random reboots. Wonder if this is a widespread problem. Haven't heard Mr. Smith complaining about the problem.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
mine hasnt rebooted once. I dont really see an increase in radio compared to my rezound. I LOVE the size, after you mess with it for about 2 hours, and pick up the rezound it feels so tiny! Thing runs so smooth, no lag at all, even in battery save mode.

My 1 and only complaint so far, is using head phones, when plugged in it always goes back the middle level when it should stay all the way up or wherever it is left. I think this is something with the S3 as well.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
GODAMMITSOMUCH!

I just got off the phone with Sprint. I got a bad unit (well just a bad button) on my SGS3 and wanted them to replace it like Verizon usually does. The caveat that I put it in there was that since my unit is less than 7 days old, I wanted to see if they could send me out a new unit not a CLNR. Long story short, they couldnt do that but they would have sent me a CLNR Note 2 instead.

Gave me all of 30 seconds to decide....what would you have done?

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
GODAMMITSOMUCH!

I just got off the phone with Sprint. I got a bad unit (well just a bad button) on my SGS3 and wanted them to replace it like Verizon usually does. The caveat that I put it in there was that since my unit is less than 7 days old, I wanted to see if they could send me out a new unit not a CLNR. Long story short, they couldnt do that but they would have sent me a CLNR Note 2 instead.

Gave me all of 30 seconds to decide....what would you have done?

Lucky!

I need to figure out a way to break capacitive buttons, now...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
what would you have done? Stuck with the SGS3 or went with the Note 2?

Like my sig says.......
Don't get me wrong I Love my S3. But now I have to wait 18 months to upgrade. My hubby thinks He's gonna get the note with his but He does not give a about his phones and destroys them n a few months. He's NOT gonna have a better phone than me.
o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
mine hasnt rebooted once. I dont really see an increase in radio compared to my rezound. I LOVE the size, after you mess with it for about 2 hours, and pick up the rezound it feels so tiny! Thing runs so smooth, no lag at all, even in battery save mode.

My 1 and only complaint so far, is using head phones, when plugged in it always goes back the middle level when it should stay all the way up or wherever it is left. I think this is something with the S3 as well.

Maybe the volume thing is a safety feature so that you don't accidentally blow your ear drums out or something?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance