contact favorites question

darkserpant

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I hope I can explain this clearly. Here goes. I came from a droid 2 to this rezound. I am really happy except the battery life which we all experienced. Anyway Both phones has seperate desktop screens. Around 7 I think in all. On one of the screens I use a widget to make a favorites contact. So the people I usually contact the most I scroll to that desktop page and then there they are on that fav. contact widget. Now the problem. On my droid 2 the fav. contact widget I could use it allowed me to select up to 8 people in all. And they all fit on the screen at once. Pictures and all. and under the pics were a tiny lil icon of a texting icon or a phone icon depending on how i wanted to contact that person at the time. 8 people would fit on a whole screen at once with this widget. Now with the rezound the widgets I found for favorite contacts are way different. they are bigger. I dont know how to make them smaller. I have 7 favorites in all and I have to scroll the screen up and down to get to all 7 of them. Is there a way where I can see all of them at once like my droid 2? Thanks

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, actually there is... Just delete the existing widget, then long press the blank screen and select Widget, then scroll down and select People, when that comes up you will see the one you just deleted, swipe to the side and select probably 2 or 4, should be what you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol