Vollume is horible

darkserpant

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.
HTC speakers are known to be quiet, I have had the same issue with my Inc2 and every Rezound I have had. Best bet is to find a loud/annoying ringtone and use that. As far as notifications go, the stock ones usually are not a problem for me, you get tuned to them after awhile, the ringer is the problem though. Look at Zedge or their app for ringtone ideas.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow, this surprises me. I can't bare to have my ringer and notifications higher than level 2 of 7.

I also have pocket mode enabled somewhere in settings.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz