Beats Audio Headphones

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have never used my headphones because I was going to sell them new with the phone whenever I may do that but unfortunately I let someone borrow my Bose headphones and they lost them. So now I need to either buy headphones or use these. My question is I heard these headphones break easy so I wanted people to post on how long they have used them and what type of user they are (heavy, light, etc.). Thanks.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I love headphones. I'm a heavy user. The beats that came with my rezound from a year ago still work today, no issues. The trick is to keep them inside the pouch and to find the right tips that fit your ears. The Beats solo HDs are the beats that break a lot. While they sound amazing, I have gone through and returned around five pairs with various warranty claims and accidental damage plans. I have some Solo HDs 2012s without monster they don't have any issues.

Also, if you want, check out the Sony Playstation Vita in ear headphones for $14.95. They sound identical to the my beats your phone comes with, only with crisper highs. And the mic works with the Rezound. I use those when I go to work so if they fall out of my pocket during the day I'm only out $15, which only happened once.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes those are the ones. The ear buds by Apple are great for like a walk so you can hear traffic, or if you need to listen to outside noise, like listening for the dog when it wants to come inside or when a person wants to communicate with you. Quality between apples ear buds and mybeats/vita headphones are night and day. One sounds like a cheap fm stereo, where the others sound like a couple of 12 inch subs booming in your ears.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info on those headphones. Everything I am reading on them has incredible reviews.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

not2gutta

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The beats that came with my rezound didn't impress me. Irritating while being active such as biking or at the gym with clunkiness..heard the wire rub again me through the buds..for I.

Giggity

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Where did you buy them for $14.95? Also how long is the wire?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Where did you buy them for $14.95? Also how long is the wire?

I don't have exact measurements for you but I'm 6ft tall and the cable is long enough for me to use at the gym while the phone is in my front pocket with the cord run under my shirt so I don't get hung up on stuff. The cord that is on my 2year old klipsch ear buds is considerably longer and I find they're also much more comfortable in my ear.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have never used my headphones because I was going to sell them new with the phone whenever I may do that but unfortunately I let someone borrow my Bose headphones and they lost them. So now I need to either buy headphones or use these. My question is I heard these headphones break easy so I wanted people to post on how long they have used them and what type of user they are (heavy, light, etc.). Thanks.

My Wife has used hers Heavily on a daily basis (4-6 hours a day) and tosses them in her purse. I got my phone Black friday last year.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

I have been using them for 13 months now with no issue. I actuaaly stopped using the Bose in-ears in favor of the Beats. The beats are more comfortable and sound at least as good; without that giant zipper case...

geronimo48

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm a moderate user and always carefully wound and placed them in the original case after use. One side went dead after about 4 months. I bought a set by Skull Candy. They sound just as good.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I am a light to moderate user, used the Beats for awhile but am not a huge fan of the sound quality, for about the same money on eBay or Amazon a set of Klipsch Image S4A for Android headsets sound amazing by comparison, but of course headphones and sound quality are incredibly subjective. If music controls & microphone aren't an issue, then there any number of headphones can be had at most major retailers for about $20-$50 that have excellent sound quality.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My Samsung headphones that came wit my Gnex is wonderful on the sound quality

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they are my sis got a white pair. They really do sound good to be free headphones. Loud but not irritating loud lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

SYMAWD

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I love the Beats headphones. The old style Apple ones are not even close in sound quality. I have yet to try the new Apple ear pods though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463