FREE MOGA Mobile Gaming Controller

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Moga has a promotional deal for a free bluetooth controller (reg. retails is $49.99) for free! Only have to pay shipping and handling (I paid $4.95) And from what I've heard, this promotion is to help promote Moga being compatible with Modern Combat 4, so they will be including a code to down load MC4 for free! Not sure how long this will last.

Promotion Code is: SecretSanta

http://www.powera.com

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
damn damn and double damn
Indeed.... when I first this thread, yesterday, I thought it was SPAM and didn't even open it, then this morning I saw the mods hadn't killed and I opened it and read what it actually was and then got that... triple damn! Next time I won't just assume... well, not as quickly... maybe... eh, who am I kidding, I probably will and with my usual luck I will lose out again. :(

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Indeed.... when I first this thread, yesterday, I thought it was SPAM and didn't even open it, then this morning I saw the mods hadn't killed and I opened it and read what it actually was and then got that... triple damn! Next time I won't just assume... well, not as quickly... maybe... eh, who am I kidding, I probably will and with my usual luck I will lose out again. :(

I thought the same, but then saw a story on Android Police or Droid Life... Got mine ordered at about 8 last night. Sorry everyone didn't get one :mad::(

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yea, unfortunately it only ran for 1 day. Glad those who saw this thread and acted quickly got on this deal. Cannot wait to get it! Also, I received confirmation from PowerA on Friday that it shipped with a FedEx reference code, but FedEx is stating that the order does not exist. Anybody else having this issue?

avs1121

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem with FedEx saying not found. Once the package was delivered I found out powerA left off Tue last 2 numbers of tracking number when posting the link. You probly have it by now. Just catching up on the threads.

Bubba's Rezound

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I had that problem with FedEx saying not found. Once the package was delivered I found out powerA left off Tue last 2 numbers of tracking number when posting the link. You probly have it by now. Just catching up on the threads.

Bubba's Rezound

I got mine Chridtmas eve. It's pretty cool; came with Sonic CD, Pacman, and MC4... You gamers will love this thing. For $4.95 shipping, I am extremely happy with it...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yea, got mine on the 22nd. Good quality controller, very happy. Only downside for me is MC4 will not open. I was able to download the extra files, but after that, it just loops or says that it force closed...other then that VERY HAPPY!!! Hope more games become compatible. Glad to see that games like Crazy Snowboarder actually detects if your Moga controller is activated and gives you on screen instructions on what each button does.