Rii keyboard: "home / menu / back / search" buttons?

gavril

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Rii Mini Bluetooth keyboard (model # RT-UMK-100-BT) that I've started to use with my Rezound. To your knowledge, are there any keys (or key combinations) on this mini-keyboard that correspond to the bottom row of "basic" keys (home, menu, back, search) on the Rezound itself?

Thanks

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Rii Mini Bluetooth keyboard (model # RT-UMK-100-BT) that I've started to use with my Rezound. To your knowledge, are there any keys (or key combinations) on this mini-keyboard that correspond to the bottom row of "basic" keys (home, menu, back, search) on the Rezound itself?

Thanks
I have a very similar BT Keyboard by Rii (don't know model but my touchpad is in the center of the keys) that I use on my HTPC, and I have played with it on a couple Android phones, this was the biggest problem on the few occasions it worked (most phones it didn't work that I tried)... I could never figure out anyway to access those keys from the keyboard.

gavril

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a very similar BT Keyboard by Rii (don't know model but my touchpad is in the center of the keys) that I use on my HTPC, and I have played with it on a couple Android phones, this was the biggest problem on the few occasions it worked (most phones it didn't work that I tried)... I could never figure out anyway to access those keys from the keyboard.

On your keyboard, do you have an equivalent of the left/right mouse buttons? Below my touchpad, I have two keys which seem like they should be the equivalent of "left click" and "right click" respectively, but when I try using them, they both seem to have the function of left click (selecting and highlighting).

The "Esc" button on my keyboard seems to work for going "back" in some apps, but only within the apps themselves. E.g., in Chrome, I can use "Esc" to undo my last action, but not to exit Chrome itself.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
On your keyboard, do you have an equivalent of the left/right mouse buttons? Below my touchpad, I have two keys which seem like they should be the equivalent of "left click" and "right click" respectively, but when I try using them, they both seem to have the function of left click (selecting and highlighting).

The "Esc" button on my keyboard seems to work for going "back" in some apps, but only within the apps themselves. E.g., in Chrome, I can use "Esc" to undo my last action, but not to exit Chrome itself.
Android doesn't support multiple mouse buttons, it was never intended to work with a mouse like Windows, and my buttons work as you describe and this is how it should work in Android. Android does support ESC, but it is not the same as BACK, so some apps use it and some don't, thus your "consistency" of using ESC is normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca