Receiving text to my Gmail?

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
My wifes rezound had been sending me text messages to my Gmail lately ending with vtext. Not sure what's going on. Never seen this before. Tried googling it with no luck. I put chomp sms on her phone thinking it would help. She was using the stock Android messaging app before when it started. Still no help.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My wifes rezound had been sending me text messages to my Gmail lately ending with vtext. Not sure what's going on. Never seen this before. Tried googling it with no luck. I put chomp sms on her phone thinking it would help. She was using the stock Android messaging app before when it started. Still no help.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
My guess is she set your email as default in your contacts... Look at your contact settings in Phone->People for your contact info, or else she may have replied to an email with Messages, causing it to send to your email address. Easiest thing might be to delete your contact info in her phone then re-add it without the email address, send a text or two, then add the email, should fix it up.