small update coming soon the HTC REZOUND ...maybe...

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
If nothg else the devs that still work on the Rezound will rebase their ROMS so a bump in version number! Yippee!

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Whatever the update is, I hope it is something that leads to a breakthrough for the devs at XDA. If they could finally get full JB working on the Rez, I'd be rooted.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Those of us who flashed the Global RUU will not get the OTA, right? I presume it's better to stick with the version we already have?

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Just received my update. Everything seems to work fine. OK it's only been ten minutes.

They said to go to Verizon for details, but I can't find any info on the VZ website.

spgiva

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Does the phone reboot to normal mode - mine is sitting in System Recovery. How long did it take to complete?

Mine rebooted into normal mode, never was in system recovery. I did not time it, but it probably took about 3 min for my phone to fully restart after the download completed.

So far have not noticed any obvious changes.

Psyc

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Update pushed to my phone by Verizon today. Did not even give me a choice to accept or decline. I did not see any noticeable changes

rpdavisx

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I want is to be able to separate notification and ringer sounds. That's all. I don't know what utter bonehead decided that they need to be LOCKED together, but they should be fed to rabid sharks.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I want is to be able to separate notification and ringer sounds. That's all. I don't know what utter bonehead decided that they need to be LOCKED together, but they should be fed to rabid sharks.

ICS Enhanced Ringer Control in the Play Store.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
update went ok...it changed my default ringtone but just changed it back...no biggie. Now if just would make me a cup of coffee at 0515h

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz