Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen

bobniborg

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
So I saw Bard's Tale on Amazon's free app of the day and decided to download it. It downloaded fine and installed, then when I clicked open it froze. So I pulled the battery after waiting a bit and then tried to reboot the phone. Stuck on HTC white screen when booting up. I've tried multiple battery pulls and nothing. What steps do I need to take?

bobniborg

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
ut oh, I may have made it worse. I held volume down and powered up. But chose recovery instead of reset. Little green circle and arrow came up, screen went blank and now I can't even get it to boot at all. Am I dead?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
ut oh, I may have made it worse. I held volume down and powered up. But chose recovery instead of reset. Little green circle and arrow came up, screen went blank and now I can't even get it to boot at all. Am I dead?
Are you stock?

Not likely dead... Pull the battery and let it sit for a few minutes, then reinstall the battery. Leave the back cover off, press and hold power and VOL DN for a minute until it boots, then select recovery. Once Mike is there on his back and it times out with an error, press POWER+VOL UP, a new menu should appear, select Clear Cache and press power to select, let it do it's thing, then reboot.