Replacing Rezound Battery

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is still here? If so do you know how to get the correct replacement (standard) battery for my Rezound? I've had mine since day one and never had a real problem. Lately I see the charge isn't quit what it used to be and given the age it wouldn't surprise me if I was due for a replacement.

The problem is I'm not sure what I should be looking for or where to look. I've seen some listed on Amazon but the reviews were mixed and I'm not even sure if the batteries offered are true replacements. One person reported that the battery they received looked used.

I'm not really against another brand as long as I can be convinced that it will be reliable. There aren't many reviews or discussions around for a phone that isn't being used much anymore.

I was almost ready to buy a new phone just because of this small issue (I've got my eyes on the Turbo Droid) but I would rather not be rushed into that decision and it looks like the replacement batteries are reasonable.

Thanks for reading..........

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
From what I see on Amazon, most f the batteries being sold for the Rezound are OEM - that means Original Equipment Manufacturer. They're the same batteries, made by the same manufacturer that HTC buys. (They don't make their own batteries.)

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah thanks - that's a little bit steep, considering that my problem is fairly small to begin with (so far). The batteries listed on Amazon that appear to be the original equipment replacement all come from third parties and some of the reviews are horrible. I think I'll just carry on until I'm forced to do something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc