So on Friday after work we took off on a camping trip far away from town. I floated between 1x and 3G. My phone hasn't rebooted once in the last 78+ hours. I think that where I live and work may be causing my reboots. When I am home I am lucky if I can go 3 hours without my phone rebooting.
    07-04-2011 05:31 PM
    I agree with this. I took a business trip to Northern Alabama, the phone would just reboot every few hours. Super frustrating! Back to Atlanta and everything perfect. It seems like some areas have signals that just lead to massive rebooting.
    07-05-2011 11:12 AM
    114:20 +, I think I reset it after I uninstalled some apps...
    07-05-2011 11:27 AM
    I drove out to Erie PA from Northern NJ and only had 4 reboots the whole round trip. 2 were in the same spot in Port Jervis NY on Rt. 84 and 2 were in the same spot right between Milford and Scranton PA on Rt. 84. It was both those locations on the way there, And both those locations on the way home.
    07-05-2011 11:38 AM
    Back at work today and have had 3 reboots in the past 4 hours. Has to be something with the signal here. Hopefully the update fixes it. If not, as soon as I loose my Free MHS I'm going back to my Dinc. Oh how ironic. My Tbolt is rebooting as I type.
    07-05-2011 12:01 PM
    I agree with this. I took a business trip to Northern Alabama, the phone would just reboot every few hours. Super frustrating! Back to Atlanta and everything perfect. It seems like some areas have signals that just lead to massive rebooting.
    wow its good you wrote this.. I thought it was just me, my phone or some app I installed. I left GA before the weekend and went to Birmingham AL.
    the WHOLE weekend my phone would just reboot every hour or two. I just couldn't figure it out. I started uninstalling some new apps I recently downloaded thinking it was that since my wife's phone wasn't restarting at all.
    I ended up turning off mobile data and used the phone only for calls and texts and the phone stopped rebooting because this for the last 2 days.
    now back in GA, mobile data is on and no reboots at all.
    AL has got to fix their antennas or something, that was very very disappointing and frustrating. large chunks of battery power just eaten away for those reboots and the phone kept feeling hot without even using it (of course gps and WiFi off too).
    07-05-2011 01:20 PM
    Ha, I had the same experience when I was going through this! Was racking my brain as to which app I had installed that caused this. I thought I remembered a Go Launcher update, so I uninstalled it and went back to Sense and then I did a hard reboot, but reboots kept coming. After a few days, I said I'll wait until I get back to Atlanta and if it continues it's time to call Verizon, but none at all here.
    07-05-2011 01:54 PM
    125+ hours!!!!!! mr2 has been great! GPS Locks very quickly, usually within 10 seconds.
    07-05-2011 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD