Are you jealous of the HTC Sensation and Droid 3?

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Are any of you wanting the Sensation or Droid 3?
I know that the droid 3 isn't LTE, right?

However, are you getting those feelings of, "oh I should have waited to see if other phones other than my Thunderbolt would come out?"

I mean, I know it's now almost 4 months away from the Bolt's release, and lots of us couldn't wait that long to see phones come out after that, but still, any second thoughts/regrets that you got the bolt, especially with the reboots and delayed updates?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No, I had the Droid 2 and I had it replaced multiple times because the keyboard membrane kept coming unglued. I would never buy a phone with a keyboard again after that. And besides, the Droid 3 isn't even 4G.

I could get the Droid Bionic this year as I'm eligible for an upgrade in September, but I'm very happy with my Thunderbolt.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Give me the Bolt and VZW unlimited against any other combo out there, or coming soon.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

Reactions: HPBolt

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have the EVO 3D form factor. The sensation has some nice touches too. But overall i dont complain abut my thunderbolt so i can wait til the fall or winter when HTC releases a dual core LTE phone on VZW :)

C-3PO

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm completely happy. I'm running gingerbread 2.3.4 with sense 3.0, same as the sensation, I have Netflix working and skype video chat, running flawlessly on my thunderbolt. I haven't had not one reboot since I rooted. I'll take LTE over hspa anyday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc