up/awake time independent of a restart? tia!
    07-09-2011 07:40 PM
    Why don't you just clear data in Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All Tab / Battery Manager..
    07-09-2011 09:58 PM
    Why don't you just clear data in Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All Tab / Battery Manager..
    the 'clear data' button is grayed out. i guess what i'm looking for is a separate awake/up time monitor in an app. I assumed it would be a feature of a battery monitor app but I guess not necessarily. I don't like to reboot the phone so much because then certain services (namely the blockbuster ones) always restart.
    07-09-2011 10:32 PM
    Are you looking for the amount of time since the phone was last charging? If so, this info is available at Menu, Settings, About phone, Battery, Battery use (top of screen). You can also create Shortcut to this screen (Settings, Battery use) so you can get there in one step. Or do you just want to set a timer from a more arbitrary point?

Thanks, Robrecht
    07-09-2011 11:50 PM
    Are you looking for the amount of time since the phone was last charging? If so, this info is available at Menu, Settings, About phone, Battery, Battery use (top of screen). You can also create Shortcut to this screen (Settings, Battery use) so you can get there in one step. Or do you just want to set a timer from a more arbitrary point?

Thanks, Robrecht
    i want to set a timer for awake time from an arbitrary point (well, not arbitrary- but anytime I may charge the phone to 100% during the day). The only way I know is to reset the phone, but I'm looking for some other way. I thought maybe there might be an app with it's own re settable monitor.
    07-10-2011 07:41 AM
    i want to set a timer for awake time from an arbitrary point (well, not arbitrary- but anytime I may charge the phone to 100% during the day). The only way I know is to reset the phone, but I'm looking for some other way. I thought maybe there might be an app with it's own re settable monitor.
    OK, what I described above will give you up time since you last recharged but not awake time.

Thanks, Robrecht
    07-10-2011 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD