can not open email atachment

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I can not open any email attachments? Worked fine then as of last week they will not open. Try the update to see if that would fix.

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I get the same attachments from the same people everyday? And they have been opening up inside the e-mail program.

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Xlsx,docx, and pdf. Just out of the blue stoped allowing me to open them? All this started before the update.

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd one and its doing the same thing , its not opening attachments in the stock email. I'm going back to Verizon tomorrow. I have tried every thing with different emails, work and gmail. And I can't open any type of attachments.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd one and its doing the same thing , its not opening attachments in the stock email. I'm going back to Verizon tomorrow. I have tried every thing with different emails, work and gmail. And I can't open any type of attachments.
try emailing the attached test doc to your self. I don't think two thunderbolts would have the same odd issue and more likely there is something wrong with the files them selves. if you can open the attached file it should say "test"

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I can't open the attachment, its say I need to free up space ??. I have tried several types of attachments from several different sources. Does the email check for memory before it opens an attachment?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't open the attachment, its say I need to free up space ??. I have tried several types of attachments from several different sources. Does the email check for memory before it opens an attachment?

Yes. How much memory do u have free on the SD card and on the phone.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

If you haven't already, I think you need to put your SD card in your computer and, at a minimum, run chkdsk on it. Or, format it. Yes, format would lose data, but you could just copy it to the PC first then copy it back after formatting. You've got to prove the SD card is in good shape.

I think it is highly likely that this is the issue.

- Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't already, I think you need to put your SD card in your computer and, at a minimum, run chkdsk on it. Or, format it. Yes, format would lose data, but you could just copy it to the PC first then copy it back after formatting. You've got to prove the SD card is in good shape.

I think it is highly likely that this is the issue.

- Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk
that could be the issue as when u get a new phone u don't get a new card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21