First Impressions

notmissingmyiphone

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had my T bolt for about a month - I was previously an iphone/ATT. The T Bolt and Verizon is a HUGE improvement - better voice quality and reliability - I don't think I've dropped a single call yet. Data speeds are almost as good as broadband and battery life has not been issue. I read many reviews that listed battery life as poor - but I get 12-14 hours with numerous voice calls, email, txt, web searches - normal business use. I did cycle the battery for the first 2-3 weeks. I have screen set to 30 seconds and have left most settings as standard. I down loaded easy-tether which works great and also isyncr for conversion of itunes to mp3 - it even dealt with DMR issues - wow! Issues - the phone is big - I can feel it in my jersey pocket where with the ipod I couldnt even tell it was there. The keyboard takes some getting used to - the iphone was a bit more natural for me at least. Some of the features and apps are not intuitive - but some of that is just familiarity and it's getting better with usage. I can't get bitbop to work and the news feeds seem wonky - the ny times app just stopped working.

other - I live in Denver and am a Mac user.

all in all I'm very happy - my email works perfectly, great data and voice reliability and all my music downloaded without issues, battery for business use is more than adequate and I like the app market.

BostonBeats88

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow sounds like you have had a great experience / switch. I should consider cycling my batt huh? I have it docked or charged all day yet when I go out at night it dies in like 4 hours. You just drain it to zero and then charge it up again right?

Sounds like a project to do at work :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21