So the Inc2 owners are getting their GB as I type this....

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Now lets hope they can focus on our GB update!!!

I'd rather them take their time and have this be as bug free as possible, as opposed to the MR1 fiasco!!

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
There are so many other obstacles for the nerds at HTC to overcome with the Bolt than with the Incredible 2 that it shouldn't surprise anyone that they got GB first. It's really just an Incredible with better specs, nothing new really that would cause the problems the TB has faced. I hope GB is going to be worth it, but I'm not sure if it will come out as flawless and be the "fix everything patch" for this phone that most think it will.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I luv's me some fresh Gingerbread, hot out of the oven with some butter on it! It's Incredible! ;)

On a serious note, after the MR2 update, my Thunderbolt is rockin! So, I'm a bit worried that a Gingerbread update could introduce new problems. Regardless, I'll still probably download and install the leaked RUU when it's out!!! LOL :p

jstewart0131

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I grabbed my wife's DINC2 while she was still asleep this morning and did the update for her. Really doesn't make that much difference on her phone, can download skype video at least.

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I grabbed my wife's DINC2 while she was still asleep this morning and did the update for her. Really doesn't make that much difference on her phone, can download skype video at least.

Yep, besides some under the hood improvements, being able to use Skype and Netflix are what I'm wanting GB for.