Why is this happening to my phone

jaytua

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So before bed. I charged my phone fully. I turned off my 3g/4g and wifi. When I woke up. My battery is on %85. What the hell is happening to my phone? Why is it draining that much battery? Please help

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Unless u turn it off completely that will happen. Why don't u just keep it plunged in while u sleep. That's what I do and when i get up I have a fully charged thunderbolt

jaytua

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use my phone for an alarm and just in case of someone needs to get a hold of me

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Don't use mess up your battery when you leave it plugged in all night long?

No. And if anyone is telling you that, they are stupid.

The LiIon battery and charging circuit are designed to do the battery no harm. There are safety circuits in the phone, and even a safety circuit in the battery pack itself.

Put it on charge, and leave it on charge whenever you can.

Install the battery monitor widget. Look at the overnight log. You will see that it charges to 100%, then it turns the charge current off and back on automatically just enough to keep it charged.

Reactions: GeneralMC51

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site

The LiIon battery and charging circuit are designed to do the battery no harm. There are safety circuits in the phone, and even a safety circuit in the battery pack itself.

Install the battery monitor widget. Look at the overnight log. You will see that it charges to 100%, then it turns the charge current off and back on automatically just enough to keep it charged.

I always thought that keeping it plugged in was bad too thanks for this info

jaytua

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

RIGHT ON BRO! I always thought that it was going to mess up the battery. Thanks for this info, im going to do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay