alarm issues

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I had strange problems with the alarm clock after flashing the leaked MR2 update from June 10. They cleared up after clearing the data from the "Clock" app (Menu, Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, Running. Go into app and use the "Clear data" option).

I've experienced these types of issues numerous times with various apps after updating via an OTA or flashing a full RUU. That's why I always do a master reset (factory data reset) now to clear the slate and nip them in the bud! It always does the trick. :)

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was having a problem where no matter how many times i changed my alarm sound it switched back to the old one when it went off.

I had to factory reset to fix my 4 month old google contact sync issue so I hope it fixed the alarm 2 (crosses fingers) :)

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I use my tbolt as a alarm every day and never had any issues. You might have to do a factory reset to get it work again

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
May I suggest Gentle Alarm from the Market. I have been using it for 3 months and it has never failed. It is one of my favorites.