Jetflicks?

ETW11

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a heck of a time with this. I've seen nothing but positive reviews of this app and I desperately want to sign up for the service, but the site is not working for me at all. I can't find a place to sign up and nothing I click on works except searching for titles. Either I'm doing something wrong, the site isn't working, or it's the worst site in the world. Can someone please help prevent insanity from reaching me?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a heck of a time with this. I've seen nothing but positive reviews of this app and I desperately want to sign up for the service, but the site is not working for me at all. I can't find a place to sign up and nothing I click on works except searching for titles. Either I'm doing something wrong, the site isn't working, or it's the worst site in the world. Can someone please help prevent insanity from reaching me?
I just download the app hit the sign up button. And from there u just fill out the info

ETW11

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. When I do that, it just sends me to the homepage of the site. I can click on the "my account" tab, and it mentions signing up as a new customer but there is nothing to click on. I can only log in, but obviously without a membership, that isn't very helpful.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. When I do that, it just sends me to the homepage of the site. I can click on the "my account" tab, and it mentions signing up as a new customer but there is nothing to click on. I can only log in, but obviously without a membership, that isn't very helpful.

After I backed out of the browser the next time I hit the button it gave me a diffent screen within the app allowing me to sign up.

jackd356

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I strongly suggest EVERYONE AVOID this company. They are rip offs. They DO NOT tell you it is a recurring subscription and they WILL continue to bill you even after you tell them to cancel your account. Their website is worthless, you can never log in because you get errors constantly. I think it is part of their scam not to allow you to cancel so they can continue to steal your money, and yes that is what they are doing. STEALING.

They are thieves and liars. They will tell you they can't find your account information but they have no problem finding it to charge your card.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I strongly suggest EVERYONE AVOID this company. They are rip offs. They DO NOT tell you it is a recurring subscription and they WILL continue to bill you even after you tell them to cancel your account. Their website is worthless, you can never log in because you get errors constantly. I think it is part of their scam not to allow you to cancel so they can continue to steal your money, and yes that is what they are doing. STEALING.

They are thieves and liars. They will tell you they can't find your account information but they have no problem finding it to charge your card.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

I smell a troll

yepimglen

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
No, he is absolutely right. They have been charging my card and I cannot find a way to cancel. Does anyone see a way to cancel or have ANY contact information?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
No, he is absolutely right. They have been charging my card and I cannot find a way to cancel. Does anyone see a way to cancel or have ANY contact information?

If you've made a good-faith effort to cancel your account and you cannot, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.