ThunderBolt Startup Logo Changes Volume

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Intermittently, my ThunderBolt Logo startup volume changes. Most of the time it is essentially the same as my ringer volume setting. But, occasionally, it is very loud. As if I had set it to max volume. I've checked Menu | Settings | Sound | Volume and see no changes.

Happening to anyone else?

Know why?

-Frank

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Frank!

I noticed this too before I rooted to BAMF and started using their custom splashes and boot animations. When I had the phone ringer silenced, then the thunderclap wouldnt occur, but no matter what setting I had the phone ring volume at, it would either be MAX POWER! or somewhere slightly lower. I dont know what actually controls the volume of it, other than silencing sounds when you go to no ring.

I offer no solution, but at least I can back you up on it, so youre not crazy :)

Take care!

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Intermittently, my ThunderBolt Logo startup volume changes. Most of the time it is essentially the same as my ringer volume setting. But, occasionally, it is very loud. As if I had set it to max volume. I've checked Menu | Settings | Sound | Volume and see no changes.

Happening to anyone else?

Know why?

-Frank
The logo start-up volume is still controlled by the ringer volume, correct? Any chance you changed the ringer volume? I've noticed the system volume changing on its own (controls typing sound), but not the ringer volume.

Thanks, Robrecht