Default word in text message

leiterch

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Newbie here. I have searched a couple different strings and can't seem to find the answer. I some how made a default word come up every time I start a text with a certain contact. I have no idea how this happened and I have no idea how to get rid of the word. It is kind of annoying since the word is "wiggle". Don't ask. :)

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have seen this pop up in multiple threads. And the answer is the same it appears to be a sense thing and I have not found a way to get rid of it. If u download go sms u Wont have the issue.

xxtsxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Newbie here. I have searched a couple different strings and can't seem to find the answer. I some how made a default word come up every time I start a text with a certain contact. I have no idea how this happened and I have no idea how to get rid of the word. It is kind of annoying since the word is "wiggle". Don't ask. :)

Was that ever a draft? Because that happened to me for awhile, and it was a couple words that had once been saved as a draft. For me I fixed it by deleting the draft, lowered the number of texts in each thread ( I have 300 per person, but it might be slightly high) and I also rebooted my phone. I know know if this will work for you but it was fine for me. This happened to we when my messaging app was freezing due to the high number of messages person ( over 1000 per person)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Delete your drafts, then clear the Messages data and cache (Menu -> Settings -> Applications ->Manage Applications -> All -> Messages -> "Clear Data" & "Clear Cache". Problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz