Best apps for #Bal and coming from a 2.1 Droid Eris

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I just bought my Thunderbolt and wonder what apps I should look at now that I'm current on technology! The first "new" app I downloaded was Angry Birds. Any others that either couldn't run or couldn't run well on a 2.1 Eris?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my Thunderbolt and wonder what apps I should look at now that I'm current on technology! The first "new" app I downloaded was Angry Birds. Any others that either couldn't run or couldn't run well on a 2.1 Eris?

Cut the rope.
Flash 10.3
Field runners

Highwaystar131

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if they could run on an Eris or not, but any game by Kairosoft is a good bet. Grand Prix Story and Game Developer Story are both excellent games if you like simple micromanagement games. They have a 3rd game called Hot Springs Story, but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't recommend it.

They have demo versions of all their games. HSS and GDS will run you $2.50, and GPS is $5. It may seem kind of pricey, but you may become a believer after trying the demos. I bought both GDS and GPS and this is coming from someone who's only other full-version app purchase in the past was a call blocker for an old BlackBerry.

Oh, and Netflix is good too.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Glad ya made the jump!

Flash 10.3 is a must
LTE OnOff is great saves you hart life. When ya don't need the speed ya won't waste juice
I like speedex 3D an contract killer are fun games

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Don't know why it changed my subject from "apps for Tbolt" to #Bal. Weird. I'm still on unlimited data so I'm not worried about data usage, thankfully!

Been waiting to make the jump for a while - fire the right phone and for my upgrade to become available.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You don't need LTE on off now right? Isn't it built in to the latest official patch?

You never really must had to have it, since you can access it through the phones dialer. It is in the latest ota, but still have to go through a menu to get to it. That application is more like a shortcut.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary