extended battery free of charge from verizon?

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So I am on a 3g only are for the moment and my battery doesn't even last for 4 hours :/
I took a trip to los Angeles last week and on 4G it only lasted the most 2 hours I've seen ppl get the extended battery from Verizon for free and I wanted to know what do you have to tell them so you could get it for free from them :)

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So I am on a 3g only are for the moment and my battery doesn't even last for 4 hours :/
I took a trip to los Angeles last week and on 4G it only lasted the most 2 hours I've seen ppl get the extended battery from Verizon for free and I wanted to know what do you have to tell them so you could get it for free from them :)

First that I heard anything like that, might been good to know before I bought mine :D

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
an extended battery won't matter there is obviously an app running in the background. mine lasts all day at work and i'm on lte with oem battery.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
an extended battery won't matter there is obviously an app running in the background. mine lasts all day at work and i'm on lte with oem battery.

Depends on what you are doing, how the signal is, if there is a problem with the radio or phone, temperature, a variety of factors.

I have the extended battery, got it free from Verizon wireless, this has been discussed in previous threads by various people. Under heavy usage, I'd say 3-4 hours on extended battery.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
They gave me the extended battery for free while exchanging my phone. He told me I could have whatever accessories I wanted free of charge and that was the only one I didn't already own.

I don't use it much, but when I do it's really nice.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
As others have said, you definitely have a more serious problem with your phone or software that needs to be addressed. Some people have been offered an extended battery for free or half-price from Verizon customer service but that has been on an individual case-by-case basis. The standard battery has been available for half-price from CS or the website since May. If you call CS and have good negotiation skills and get to the right person you may be able to get an extended life battery for free or half-price, but I also encourage you to figure out the much worse than normal battery performance of your phone.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech