How Do I Get My Apps Back After Factory Reset?

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So I did a factory reset of my TB and now am wondering how I get all of my apps back? I hate to think that I will need to download them all over again.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
For future reference, you can use AppBrain and that will make it easier to reinstall everything. Or, ideally, you root and install Titanium Backup and it will reinstall all of them for you when you restore. That's the best bet AND the best backup utility.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Your apps are backed up with the Gmail account you used to set up the phone. Go back into the market after setting up your phone and they will be under..my apps.
Some of your free apps may not be listed.. for those you will have to search for them again. Paid apps will be listed.

Look into an app called MyBackup Pro for backing up all your apps, home screens, bookmarks, sms messages, call logs, etc.. or even Astro File Manager lets you backup the apps apks.

If your rooted.. you can backup apps + app data/settings.

Reactions: Devils Advocate

boscharun

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Two ways -
1. Take a backup before resetting using apps like Titanium Backup.
2. Go to your android market library from your PC which will show you a list of your previous apps. Just do a push of the apps you need and they will get automatically downloaded and installed to your Phone. See this for details -
How to Reinstall Android Apps

Jacki Mcinerney

May 5, 2014
Visit site
my 7inch gemini tablet had to be reset and now it keeps telling me that iam not in range of my internet but ican get everything om my mobile and my desk top and lap top computers help??

1Alba

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I had forgotten I had been told to go to the App Store. I was looking in my Gmail account! Thank you, Cyber Warrior :)

andr0idus3r

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys I need some help I did a victory reset on my device and now I can't sign into any of my google accounts it keeps telling me it might be a temporary problem or my device may not be provisioned for data services

BonniePaley

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
I need help to recover my apps that I had in my tablet as I reset the tablet and I lost several apps I was using guest and I had a problem with my ffacebook Could you help