Thunderbolt Touchscreen Going Bad

wkoalmc2011

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, when i first got my CLN device the top right of the screen was loose, as you could have seen in my earlier posts, I would have to press it in sometimes because it bothered me, well now my touch capabilities are going out on the phone, I first figured it may be dust or dirt, so i started to clean the phone with compressed air and now my void sticker was blown off by the air, what do I do?

Try and get a replacement from verizon? Or when they see the sticker is gone will they charge me the cost of a new phone, this is very frustrating.

The keyboard wont work, but when i turn the screen off and clean it and press onto the screen and try again it works, could this be software or hardware? Thanks.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Called verizon, it's covered under the 1 year warranty, they said it wasnt a problem that the sticker was missing.

Nice. My girlfriend just got her replacement and she noticed that she now has a few dead pixels on her screen... I suppose that is covered under warranty as well.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice. My girlfriend just got her replacement and she noticed that she now has a few dead pixels on her screen... I suppose that is covered under warranty as well.

If you find any issues with the CLNR they send you, you can send it back and get another one. Just keep your original until you get a CLNR you are happy with. Don't wait too long though or they'll charge you.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
What is this void sticker business?

Where is it located?

Behind the back cover to the left of the battery, there is a small black circle sticker that says void. If the phone is a refurb, then its a green sticker. It basically covers a screw, so that they know if anyone tried tampering with the phone.