best thing about the thunderbolt?

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
So me and a buddy were trading friendly jabs the other day about my tb and his X2. All he could really brag about was his dual core processor as I was going on and on about everything I had that he didn't. So my question to everyone is what is your favorite thing about your tb? For me it would be the capability to do voice and data at the same time. I travel quite a bit for work and don't always have my laptop plus internet handy so its nice being able to look something up while on the phone instead of having to hang up, pull up what I need and then to call the person back. What about everyone else?

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Ambush bug I was thinking the same thing last night when I grabbed my wife's og droid x. I remember when she got it last year it felt like a solid phone, but now it feels like nothing when I pick it up. Although it is still a good phone and nothing is as bad as when I hold my parents LG chocolate touches! I know some people don't like a "brick" for a phone, but I'm like you, its nice to have something the doesn't feel like It's going to fall apart in your hands.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree with the weight/feel and build quality of the phone. The kickstand is a must have feature! I use it all the time. I also really like the Sense UI. It's very smooth. 4G LTE is the bomb!

mudturtle5854

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Voice and data at the same time rocks. My sister-in-law has the X2 and MY THUNDERBOLT IS FASTER than her phone. Drives her nuts!!!!! Good solid heft and running great since mr2!!

Jux

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
So my question to everyone is what is your favorite thing about your tb? For me it would be the capability to do voice and data at the same time.

Coming from an iPhone on a GSM network, I didn't realize how often I used voice and data at the same time. I didn't even realize how often I would notice it on the TB until a week after I had it, and I was downloading an app from the Market when I received a call. I had just initiated the download, took the call, didn't think anything of it, but when I was done I noticed the app had finished downloading and installing in the background.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Voice and data at the same time. More RAM than any non-HTC phone on Verizon currently. It's just an awesome phone.

This 3G or 4G with voice rocks. I love 4G when I can get it, but I'm in 3G areas more than half of the time. Thunderbolt is the best phone for me and where I live.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I can trade it in for a motorola in 22 months

I know you wish you would have gotten a Charge, but I don't remember reading why you dislike the Bolt so much. What doesn't it do that you wish it did?

My favorite thing about this phone is that it does everything I need it to. It's a phone, internet device, gaming platform, address book for my work, navigation device, it plays movies and music, and is my one stop source for any information I need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463