Keep trying or give up?

shribe

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Having a tough time getting a good Thunderbolt. Always seems to be something wrong.
1st would not find GPS sats, wouldn't look for new data option when you went out of the area of another one, battery was ok.

Second 2, everyone said they had a very tough time hearing me, along with other minor problems, weak gps, reboots. battery just ok on 2nd, incredibley bad on the third, like 2.5 hrs from turn on, unused in my bag or pocket.

#4 very good battery, better than I ever could have imagined, but my earpiece speaker was bad, and with vibration or static, I had a tough time hearing other people, or even hearing my voicemail.

I'm on my 5th, same apps installed, phone is great in every way, Except the battry is back to horrible. Uninstalled everything, factory resets, still very bad battery. Fully bump charged on drive to airport, put in my bag, check in at crew room, go to the plane, sit down look at my phone-86%. Preflight, get ready to push off the gate, check email text- 79%. Put into airplane mode, half way to LA look at phone to read emails, 68%. Seems to hold 67-68%, untill I turn off airplane mode at the gate, drops suddnely down to usually 34-44%. I'm starting to think there is actually a huge difference in hardware somehow. I have a couple of ebay cheapo batteries to use as back ups, it's ok when I'm at work, but when I'm out somewhere, should i really have to carry extra batteries in my pocket to me through a 6 or 8 hour night out?

I did a factory reset last saturday, and installed no apps. Battery life was still bad.

Thought about roorting not sure it would help much. I could exchange for another one, but afraid to get one back with same problems as the past phones.

Last option is go to a Charge ot Revolution.

If I could just put all the good parts of all 5 Tbolts together, it would be a hell of a phone!

Opinions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc