Market just Updated?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Well I was just going into the Android Market and it wouldn't load so I let it sit for a few minutes. Came back and now it's been updated!! I believe. It certainly looks new and very nice!! Let me know what you guys are experiencing. I am stock, non rooted running only the update after the hotspot deactivated.

RJSAdvisors

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the Android Market app was just auto-updated today on my TBolt as well. It looks very polished with lots of color photo icons, and it now offers books and movies as well as apps and games. I downloaded a free book from the new Market, and Google Books installed automatically with that book and two more free books for good measure. :D

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Still no update in mine. I have tried everything to get it to. I cleared data,cache :mad:. My wife got it on hers. Any ideas?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Still no update in mine. I have tried everything to get it to. I cleared data,cache :mad:. My wife got it on hers. Any ideas?
I haven't gotten the update yet either. I installed the leaked version a few weeks ago and then uninstalled it because of possible battery drain issues and no need for their rather limited selection of movies at the time.

Thanks, Robrecht

pgrtag

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you go into settings>applications>manage applications, find the market app, uninstall update, it will get the new update pushed to your phone. Worked for me.

Reactions: msokad

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If you go into settings>applications>manage applications, find the market app, uninstall update, it will get the new update pushed to your phone. Worked for me.

Had to do this twice with wife's phone. First try didn't work. Worked the 2nd time.

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine just updated last night. I left my TB on see how long it would take before it ran out of juice (over 24 hours on wifi). When it charged and restarted it had app updates that it did not show prior and the market was updated. WTF. Weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis