Asurion Free Accessories?

hankhank96

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
After my brother dropped my phone and killed the charging port of my ThunderBolt, I went online to Asurion to get a replacement. Today I got that replacement and it came with SD card, SIM card, battery, etc. The return envelope says to send "PHONE ONLY!" so does that mean I get to keep a new SD card and battery?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure its been ages since I have gotten a replacement from Asurion, you may want to contact them just to be safe. Hopefully someone else can give you a better answer.

TBolt55

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I had my broke bolt replaced through them about 2 weeks ago, I sent back the phone only and have not caught any problems for it, I kept the sd card, my old battery (now have 2 :) ), and the sim card (I needed the sim anyways the one in the bad bolt was fried). So as long as you send the phone you should be good to go.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just the phone gets sent back... Battery and SD Card are yours to keep. They usually don't send you a new card... Or battery unless there was a problem with it but otherwise, yea.. just send back the phone. You now have an extra battery and SD Card. :)

acbanner.jpg

| General Help and How To | Tips & Tricks | Forum Guidelines |

dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
After my brother dropped my phone and killed the charging port of my ThunderBolt, I went online to Asurion to get a replacement. Today I got that replacement and it came with SD card, SIM card, battery, etc. The return envelope says to send "PHONE ONLY!" so does that mean I get to keep a new SD card and battery?

I know everyone just answered this for you but yeah! It's crazy that they do that for you, I had to call just because I couldnt believe and had to hear come out of their mouth. Man, just getting the extra 32gig sd card pays for the $99 replace fee.