Netflix works on my Thunderbolt!

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the free Netflix app from the Market, entered my login, and presto! Movies actually play on my Thunderbolt! Woohoo! Am I the last person to discover this?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the free Netflix app from the Market, entered my login, and presto! Movies actually play on my Thunderbolt! Woohoo! Am I the last person to discover this?

Probably. But maybe not. LOL! :D

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I just put it on mine yesterday, so I guys that would make me the last - for now, anyway. Couldn't sleep last night so watched an old episode of Dirty Jobs on the phone. And since I don't have cable or a tv in my room, that was pretty cool. It's gonna be big trouble when my kids discover it!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Reactions: Casey Cheung

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
LOL probably but welcome aboard. Some of us with rooted devices have been using it for months, now its nice because we can update it and use an official version and not a ported one. Works way more reliably. Welcome to the new age of mobile movies! :)

sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I just put it on mine yesterday, so I guys that would make me the last - for now, anyway. Couldn't sleep last night so watched an old episode of Dirty Jobs on the phone. And since I don't have cable or a tv in my room, that was pretty cool. It's gonna be big trouble when my kids discover it!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Oh good. I just gave you a thanks for you being the last person to know! Haha! :)

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have problems were the video is slower than the audio so that the audio is really out of sync. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have problems were the video is slower than the audio so that the audio is really out of sync. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Yeah, I get it quiet a bit, seen where others have too. Pausing it for a second then restarting seems to resync it, but it is a bit irritating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463