Best (your favorite) media player for Bolt ..

sutliff

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Have always preferred Winamp on my PCs, but I think the Android OS app does not have an adjustable EQ ... & I will be listening to music, etc., on very high-end headphones ...

Anything else I should try first? I am not against paying for a worthy app ...

Zeke
'11

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
PlayerPro is the best player on Android. Equalizers and the a very simple album art search makes this amazing. I use PowerAmp on my Xoom but that's because the Xoom will not recognize WMA without it. The Thunderbolt, however, does so there is no issue.

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
PowerAmp used to work great for me, but now the volume isn't as loud using bluetooth in my car and it's not loud enough for me, so I switched back to the standard "Music" app and I sync my music through Windows Media Player.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
PowerAmp used to be my favorite but recently you cant hear navigation the same time poweramp is on which is a deal breaker for me. I use google nav almost daily. So I made the switch to ubermusic for now. I may try playerpro.

drewfus0929

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Poweramp not only has a built in EQ system, but it is quite a bit faster at opening and actually playing the music then any other music player I have tried.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
PowerAmp used to be my favorite but recently you cant hear navigation the same time poweramp is on which is a deal breaker for me. I use google nav almost daily. So I made the switch to ubermusic for now. I may try playerpro.

I use Google Nav and PowerAmp together all the time and don't have any trouble. Are you sure you don't have a setting somewhere that got changed?

VCL

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Why does the regular music player go right to the music but the Connected Media which uses the same Music Player search for wifi and makes you cancel out wifi before playing any music?? It is the same music player but one goes thru Connected Media.