beweather - anyone install this?

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone installed this?

So far, I like it vs the stock weather widget.

Has decent radar and cool animations. It even has the HTC flip clock but the fonts look weird.

Apparently the BB app outfit wants to start offering to us droid folk.

Maddog241

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Seeing this offered on Android made a whole lot of former BB folks VERY happy. This was the best BB weather app, and is looking good so far on Android.

The developers on Bellshare.com are very responsive to suggestions and feedback.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely. Was the best weather app and uses weather underground as a source not accuweather. Will definitely try it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This brings back so memories of the BB years, so far app seems to work good. Thanks guys for the links and thread :)

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is it in the Market? I once downloaded an app from the internet and was bombarded with pop up ads.

The skin looks just like Goweather to me. Is it superior to Goweather in any way?

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Is it in the Market? I once downloaded an app from the internet and was bombarded with pop up ads.

The skin looks just like Goweather to me. Is it superior to Goweather in any way?

Haven't had any ad problems, and it's in beta so not in the market yet.

Are you following the link from your phone our on your computer?

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
This looks like a sense 3.0 weather clone moreso than the blackberry awesomeness that was beweather. Hope it comes up to speed.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had any ad problems, and it's in beta so not in the market yet.

Are you following the link from your phone our on your computer?

I followed the link.from my phone. There are lots of beta apps in the market. I won't risk a download.from anywhere other than the market but i'll try it if it makes it to the market.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This brings back so memories of the BB years, so far app seems to work good. Thanks guys for the links and thread :)

+1. Yes, it was the best weather app on BB. It was the support and direct feedback that helped set them apart. One of the few that could really be customized. The Devs encouraged in their own forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463