Thunderbolt Will Ship With GB in Fall says Verizon

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
According to the Verizon fall catalog, the HTC Thunderbolt will start shipping with Gingerbread starting in the fall. I guess this is a heads-up that all of you guys with the phone already should be getting GB very soon.

http://phandroid.com/2011/09/13/verizon-catalog-lists-htc-thunderbolt-with-android-2-3-gingerbread-ota-update-coming-soon/

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Since Gingerbread is suppose to be released OTA to the Thunderbolt in September... and Fall begins Sept 23rd... that sounds like something we have all heard before and known for some time.

PokermanDMF

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok. So I am a non-root TB user. And truthfully. I couldnt give a f**k whether or not I. Have gingerbread. Yeah it might be a bit quicker. And ya maybe the battery will be better. However, think of all the bugs that are gonna be popping up when it first launches. If you REALLY want gingerbread either buy a phone that has one. Or root.

Transmitted through 4G via Thunderbolt

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Yea I would have to say I'm happy the way my tb is right now not looking forward go gb really ruined my dx hope it does not do the same to my tb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463