Get More HTC Widgets is working on Gingerbread

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
stock, got my TB a couple of weeks ago. did not work until a couple of days ago that I noticed, but it is working now.

coolpher

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
when i download the Quick Recorder Widget it downloads then disappers had anyone elso had this same issue i have Stock 2.2.1 Tbolt

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I have that issue with Quick Record. I was forced into a Factory Reset by Verizon, and after that, Quick Recorder disappears after appearing to download. We're not alone in the issue, and I have yet to find anyone with a solution.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
stock, got my TB a couple of weeks ago. did not work until a couple of days ago that I noticed, but it is working now.
How can you tell when it's working/not-working? Seriously. Mine looks like it works, but says "No more Widgets available at this time", or similar. I did download a number of Widgets a couple of months ago. I got them all as far as I know.

-Frank

coolpher

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I have that issue with Quick Record. I was forced into a Factory Reset by Verizon, and after that, Quick Recorder disappears after appearing to download. We're not alone in the issue, and I have yet to find anyone with a solution.

I loved Quick Recorder on my HTC EVO 4G wish I could have on my Tbolt