Will updated android market come to TBolt?

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I just came to a TBolt from a DInc. I must say the old market sickens me... Will this phone ever be updated to he new fancy beautiful market? I had no idea I would be taking any form of a step backwards from my Incredible. Also I miss the stock Android news & weather widget... :(

However the phone is great. Love the big beautiful screen!

kikapele

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
thunderbolt has had the new market for some time now.. Maybe it just hasn't updated on your phone yet...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... Lemme do a hard reset

You could've just googled "android market apk" and installed it yourself. Could've saved yourself setting everything up. Also, if you don't get it again. Try going into Meny-Setting-Account and Sync and hit Sync all. I've done that twice and it's worked to update the market for some weird reason.

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
about months ago a kid at work who also has a TB showed me the market, I didn't have it, I waited a week or 2 & still never got it, so I did a search for the new one & did it on my own.. It seemed everyone was getting it except me..

Dilpickle1

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a bit of an odd story.

I had the old, gray market and was dying waiting for the green market. I went to a friends house, played with their phone that had the green market and then I played with mine and it updated. Same with the green market to the black market.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I just came to a TBolt from a DInc. I must say the old market sickens me... Will this phone ever be updated to he new fancy beautiful market? I had no idea I would be taking any form of a step backwards from my Incredible. Also I miss the stock Android news & weather widget... :(

However the phone is great. Love the big beautiful screen!

I think I have had mine for about 2 months. I had mine for about a month before my daughter got the update on her TBolt.....even though she bought her TBolt a month before me!

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I still had the old one up until last night. When 3.15 was pushed, I got it finally, took some time though.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They aren't probably released at the same time. There are thousands devices out there. Just like when a new software is sent. They break it down and do so many per day.............

Eric The Duke

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I am like a kid at Christmas....I want GOOGLE+ NOW!
I don't know if you have an Google+ account, but I don't so the +1 button never shows itself in my market place app. So if you don't have google+ and you don't see the +1 button, you might already have the latest version of the marketplace. The +1 feature was added in version 3.1.3. The latest version of the marketpalce is 3.1.5.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a link to the newest APK? I did a search but it seemed like the ones I was finding was the original update and not the one that added +1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084