Update Notification after update

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
So I did a manual check last night around 1:45 AM. It downloaded and installed fine. This morning I did a quick reboot of the phone like I do every morning and I got the update notification again.

Anyone get this? I assume that I just cancel it correct?

roadkill87

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting the same thing too plus the files are exactly the same. Even when I push ok to update nothing happens so I don't think this is something you'll need to worry about much if at all.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I did a manual check last night around 1:45 AM. It downloaded and installed fine. This morning I did a quick reboot of the phone like I do every morning and I got the update notification again.

Anyone get this? I assume that I just cancel it correct?
I accepted it again.

The phone should have rebooted a total of 3 times during the update. After the next to last, or last reboot (I think) I also got another (but slightly different I thought) update message (i.e. OK, defer, reject) and I selected OK, and it looked like it was finishing up or something for a minute or so.

This same thing happened to me on the MR2 update. So, I think it is by design. I suspected the last reboot was installing the new radios. But I don't know. Might have just been a left over cached screen from the actual update.

-Frank

Last edited: