now what?

grimmace193

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
So we have finally got our gingerbread update, we have one of verizons best phones and we have fast as hell 4G speeds. Now what are all of us thunderbolt owners gonna complain about now? Could I really be happy with my phone? Usually by this time I'm getting the itch, but I think I'm good.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So we have finally got our gingerbread update, we have one of verizons best phones and we have fast as hell 4G speeds. Now what are all of us thunderbolt owners gonna complain about now? Could I really be happy with my phone? Usually by this time I'm getting the itch, but I think I'm good.

Nothing. This is it. The end.

I'm not even going to be LOOKING at new phones until the end of my TB contract.... unless my phone is lost, stolen or broken.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

If I was using Verizon's Visual Voice Mail or their Navigator I would be complain about spending $20 extra month for something you can get for free in Google Voice or Google Maps.

Also, give it a few days, people will start complaining about it.

grimmace193

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I upgrade every year in march and I'm feeling a little conflicted. Also just throwing this out there, my finance department ( wife ) allocated the funds for an asus transformer for my birthday.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site

Give it a minute...:cool:

Last edited:

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know. As soon as I see the vigor or nexus prime I'm.sure I'll be singing a different tune and be convinced that my thunderbolt is a piece of ****.

I actually think this is a pretty good device. Rather have it than an IPhone. I just expect mediocrity and never seem to be disappointed. A long time ago I switched to touchscreen with an LG Dare. Been a nightmare ever since. Dare, Storm 1 and 2, DInc...I am pretty happy with the TBolt.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

Your washing machine isn't as good as it once was, time for tide 4.5 upgrade but your manufacturer is too slow with the upgrades.

Shryne

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint is that verizon's 4G network isn't at my college yet, but it's not like our previous gingerbread woes. I at least know they are expanding their 4G network every month.