Issues with LTE Hotspot with iPad & Youtube

Crazyquack

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
So i'm having some issues with my Thunderbolt and iPad when it comes to watching videos on youtube. If its a short videos, <2-3 Minutes, then the video starts within a few seconds and plays almost immediately without any buffering or stopping. However if the video is anywhere above 3-4 minutes, then it will again start almost instantly, and play for about 4-5 minutes, then stop completely. It will not continue to load, and the only way I can finish the video is to completely exit the video on youtube, reload it, and scroll to where it left off and it will load from there another 3-5 minutes, and stop again.

I have no issues with browsing the internet, or watching 45 minute shows on the iPad Hulu app, its only Youtube that seems to have problems. On my iPad right now i'm getting about a 12mb Download and 1 mb Upload. Also this does not happen when i'm at home on my home WiFi.

TigersFIMA

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much the same behavior here when trying to watch YouTube videos on iPod Touch over TB mobile hotspot (like you said, seem to only have problems with these, internet browsing fine). Would be interested if there are any configuration settings (either for the hotspot or the videos) that might help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae