voice mail

BFBrazier

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Over the past few days, since the gb update, my phone has not been showing my voice mail icon. I have to actually call my voice mail to see if I have messages. Is anyone else having this problem and if so, is there a fix?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Over the past few days, since the gb update, my phone has not been showing my voice mail icon. I have to actually call my voice mail to see if I have messages. Is anyone else having this problem and if so, is there a fix?

Been discussed ad nauseum prior to the update with the leaks which ended up being the official update. You can install Youmail from the market for free and get visual voicemail, or you can call verizon and see if they will comp you a month of visual voicemail which works.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, most people have been sucessful at getting visual voice mail for free until they fix it. Those notifications work.

By the way, you don't need to call to check, you can click on the Voice Mail app icon and it tells you if you have any voicemails from that screen. We just aren't getting the notifications in the notification bar.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have tried the free youmail app. I found it very buggy. Didn't like it. I know Verizon's is 2.99 a month but it is much better than the free app.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante