GB update

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Well every has d new GB besides me I can't even do it manually any idea in what I should do?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If by manually you mean check for new software, the GB update is on hold, and that won't work until it is released again with the fixes that put it on hold. If you mean root and flash... we'll you can do that any time.

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
O so they took it off ok so that's y it won't work thanks for the information :)
If by manually you mean check for new software, the GB update is on hold, and that won't work until it is released again with the fixes that put it on hold. If you mean root and flash... we'll you can do that any time.

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
O so they took it off ok so that's y it won't work thanks for the information :)

You are welcome. If I were you I would wait for the repaired OTA. I use google voice and switched my voicemail over to GV for now, and aside from that I am happy with the update.

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
That link above is the official OTA that was leaked. It is 100% exactly like the one they pulled. I ran that exact one for over a week before I decided to Root to das BAMF Forver 1.0.7 ROM .

Yeah man i rooted the other day. Flashed to Bamf son of a bliss it had its problems. Then flashed to Bamf forever 1.0.7 Solid! Rom. I can't say enough good things about rooting. I would recommend any one that can follow instructions to do it! Glad i don't have to wait for Verizon to push anything. :D