Phone Won't Vibrate At All

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I always Have my phone set on Vibrate and yesterday night I had it in vibrate but it stopped working it wouldn't vibrate at all. now everything doesn't vibrate I didn't drop it at all It Just Stopped Working for no Reason Can You help me please
By the way I am running stock gingerbread

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
yes I Have And I Also pulled the sim card and The sd Card and no Luck :(
Please Help me O Don't Want to go To The Hassle to Get another replacement
The vibrator "thingy" is above the battery, right in the middle. Check that there is no foreign object (cracker crumbs?) :) blocking the rotation of the off-center weight. Touch it with a toothpic to make sure is spins freely.

-Frank

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The vibrator "thingy" is above the battery, right in the middle. Check that there is no foreign object (cracker crumbs?) :) blocking the rotation of the off-center weight. Touch it with a toothpic to make sure is spins freely.

-Frank

Yup all Good Nothing In There Always Had it in A Case
Can You Help Me Please Please I Beg You haha
Is There An App That I Could Use?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup all Good Nothing In There Always Had it in A Case
Can You Help Me Please Please I Beg You haha
Is There An App That I Could Use?
I agree with stratejaket... unfortunately, you probably have a defective phone. The good news is that it's a warranty item (defective from manufacture) within the 1 year warranty, so VZW will replace it under warranty. I know you'd rather not. Just can't think of anything else...

-Frank

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Does it briefly vibrate when booting up? It normally does as a test somewhere between the HTC and Thunderbolt screens I believe. If it vibrates there, that would confirm the hardware side is good. Any newly installed apps? If not, you can always try a master reset to confirm if it's a software issue.

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Does it briefly vibrate when booting up? It normally does as a test somewhere between the HTC and Thunderbolt screens I believe. If it vibrates there, that would confirm the hardware side is good. Any newly installed apps? If not, you can always try a master reset to confirm if it's a software issue.

No it doesn't vibrate :(
I Know I Have TO Do A factory Reset To See If it Works after that but I don't Want To loose my apps And data

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Someone told me to pull out the battery and put the pone nd the battery in the freezer for 5 minutes and see if I works
And Now When I turn It On it Does Vibrate Briefly between the HTC and Thunderbolt screens.
But when I put it in vibrate mode it won't vibrate please please I BEG YOU:'( Please haha Help Me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781